You have no items in your shopping cart.
Signature Hendo Weigh-in Short- Black
Availability: In stock.
As part of our market leading Signature Series Shorts, we designed the Hendo Signature Short specifically for the weigh-ins for Dan's main event bout versus Renato "Babalu" Sobral on December 4, 2010. Hendo liked the new Signature Series Performance so much that he decided to wear them again at the weigh-ins when he faced Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante for the Strikeforce Light Heavyweight title on March 5, 2011.
Dan personally selected the USA-themed design, with a Black body and Black and White graphics on the expansion panels. This top of the line short also features four-way stretch fabric throughout the body and an industry leading Dual Leg-to-Lumbar Flex Zone providing 360 degrees of unparalleled stretch and flexibility for the most demanding athlete. All fabrics dissipate sweat quickly through efficient moisture wicking and the entire short is built with a triple needle stitch that provides long lasting durability.
- 4-way stretch polyester spandex body for reduced weight & added durability
- Dual Leg-to-Lumbar Flex Zones with 8-way stretch to maximize range of hip and leg motion
- Saddle Gusset with 8-way stretch nylon-based hemline for durability and stretch
- Moisture wicking fabrics throughout
- Anatomical cut for freedom of motion
- Triple-needle stitching for extreme durability
- Proprietary DoubleGripTM forward-folding waistband with six contact points for a secure fit
- Available in sizes 30-38